Know Your AUDIENCE
- Research and Develop Client External Relationships
- Pay attention to the smallest details
- Choose a direction to your event and attack with passion
- The event could be:
- Educational, Energizing, Enlightening, or Engaging
- Look for different things to make your audience standout
- E.I. Personalize and Customize as much as possible
THEME-MAKE YOUR EVENT REMEMBERABLE
- Time of year
- Name & Logos
- Party Favors
- Invitations/Promotional Materials
- Save the date cards
- Themed reminders about the event
- Make sure your invitation set the mode for the event
- It’s the first time your audience see’s or hears about your event
Project a budget first
- Site Cost
- Promotion materials
- Vendor spaces
- Day of the Event Checklist
- Supplies Pick up
- Venue Set-up
- Prop pick-up
- Furniture Placement/Removal (if neeeded)
- Food Delivery (if needed)
- Place any outside and/or outside Promotional Materials
- Copies of any contracts or written correspondence
- Be prepared to handle any last minute adjustments
- Back up plans, surplus items, etc.
Things to consider when look at Location
Make sure the event location matches the event theme.
KNOW YOUR VENUE
- Make sure Staging, Audio, and Lightening is accessible at your venue.
- Having no power is no fun
- Keep in mind the feeling you want to convey in relation to your venue.
- Know the smallest details
- Carpeted or Not
- Number of Columns in the room
- Possible isle paths for entrance and exits
- Event Design Angles
- Transportation and Parking
Food And Beverages
- Most venues will work with you when it comes to food in their venue.
- Make sure the food matches or adds to your event.
- If alcohol is being served make guidelines to ensure order.
- Make sure you are there for every step of the food and beverage process.
- Things to consider
- How much are you going to spend.
- Kitchen space and location
- Number of guest
- Type of Event
- Will there be Appetizer/Courses served
- How will your food be served
- Catering help